Ronaldo's Spain pain


REAL MADRID'S bid to sign Cristiano Ronaldo has been thrown into fresh doubt.

The Spanish giants have sealed a £10million move for Dutch forward Rafael van der Vaart.

And that deal would narrow the chances of Manchester United ace Ronaldo bagging his dream ticket to Madrid.


Van der Vaart, whose mother is Spanish, said: “Last night everything came together and I am now moving to Real Madrid.

“As everybody knows I have always wanted to move to Spain because I have a strong bond with that country. Now I’m going to play for Real Madrid, it’s a dream come true.

“Tomorrow afternoon I will be presented at Real Madrid. This will be the start of a new chapter in my life.

"I will do everything to help the team and the club to win trophies.”

But with Real ace Wesley Sneijder set to miss the next six months with a knee injury, they could still move for £75million-rated Ronaldo.

I think van der Vaart is a excellent player and a real bargain buy for Real Madrid. However I do think Ronaldo WILL move to Real Madrid before the end of the summer. Man United would be crazy not to let him go for that price and with everything that has gone on I think he has to go.

 

1 comments:

  1. jimmyboy said,

    Ronaldo won't go. The price is irrelevant in the sale of Ronaldo.
    Utd don't need the money but they do need the player

    on August 4, 2008 at 10:04 AM